Poole, Dorset. UK
Debbie's Little Angels Childminding Service offers a safe, nurturing environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs.
Our ratio of children to adults is always within Ofsted's EYFS updated guidelines - and often even lower - to make certain each child receives top-quality care.
Our daily routine will always be roughly the same so that your child feels comfortable and they know what to expect each day. However, activities will change daily so that the children are kept interested and busy!
Everyday the children will be provided with snacks and drinks where required. Children will have a rest time during each day. Activities that the children will take part in each day may include:
- Outdoor play (ball games, ride-on vehicles etc..)
- Going for walks with and without the dogs
- Play in Parks when not too busy
- Arts and Crafts: Creative activities (making greetings cards, presents, crafts, etc.)
- Time Story Time, Pre-Reading Activities,
- Helping with domestic activities (e.g. setting the table, pairing socks)
- Imaginative play (small people, houses etc.)
- Dressing up and role play · Cooking/baking
- Puzzles and Games
- Computer Time
- And much more...
You can rest assure that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
At Debbie's Little Angels, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day.
Full-time, part-time schedules are available. You can contact us for our vacancies all details on contact page.